This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
ServerChoice Limited ('ServerChoice') respects your privacy and are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information we collect.
Personal Information is any personal identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address, telephone number, bank details or online identifier, which can directly or indirectly identify you. We refer to it as "Personal Information" here.
When do we collect information about you?
- Social Media Platforms. We may receive certain information that’s stored or processed by third parties, such as the social media sites Twitter®, LinkedIn® and Facebook® when you interact with us through these social media platforms.
The types of data we collect
- Information collected by Automated Means includes information that ServerChoice collects through commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons. Such information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language) and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Why we collect your personal information
We collect and use your Personal Information because it is necessary to obtain certain details including Personal Information from you in providing you with the service you have requested and it is in our legitimate interests in the course of operating our business, including:
- carrying out direct marketing.
How we use your information
Unless otherwise stated herein, we use your information for providing you the Services that you have requested from us, as referred below:
Marketing opt-out - you are entitled to opt-out from receipt of marketing communication at any time and free of charge by using the "unsubscribe" option included in any marketing e-mail or other marketing material received from us.
Your decision to opt-out from our marketing communications will not affect your ability to continue receiving the Services from us.
- To manage our everyday business needs, such as to: administer and manage our business; train our employees; help promote compliance with our terms of service or any other agreements between us; allow you to apply for a job; carry out research and development; carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; or to comply with the law.
International transfers of your personal information
We may share or store your Personal Information with our third-party service providers based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who we engage to help us, amongst other things, fulfil your order, process your payment details and the provision of support services. We only transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA:
- where you have consented to it, or there is another legal basis to allow us to make the transfer.
How long do we store personal information for?
Security and confidentiality
We employ appropriate security measures to help protect your Personal Information and guard against access by unauthorised persons. Information is stored on our secure servers.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you do not share any given passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of your information when it is transmitted to our website or from third-party websites, any transmission is at your own risk. However, we use strict procedures and security features to help prevent unauthorised access.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time by changing your preference through your account. It is important to us that you are in control of your own information. As a result, we offer the following controls:
Please contact [email protected] and we will assist you and provide you with all rights to which you are entitled in relation to your Personal Information under applicable data protection law.
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) which is the UK authority responsible for data protection. Contact details are available online, or alternatively please ask us on [email protected].
Deutsche Telekom (DTUK)
- Delivered a secure and reliable colocation solution
- Successful data centre migration with FlexMove®
- Reduced costs with FlexPower® metered billing
- Delivered a powerful private cloud infrastructure
- Increased cyber security protection
- Directly lead to better customer experience
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a fast, accurate quote today by filling out the form below.